The best project management training courses online for 2020 are presented in this report. Courses and various programs are available worldwide, but we have selected the best according to respected professionals to make your choice easier.
- BVOP Business Value-Oriented Project Management (BVOP.org)
- Prepare for the Project Management Professional Exam (Brain Sensei)
- PMP Exam Prep Seminar – PMBOK Guide 6 (Udemy)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training (Grey Campus)
- Online PMP Certification Training (Master of Project Academy)
- MicroMaster Program in Project Management (edX)
- Project Management Courses, Degrees & Certificates (Coursera)
- University Project Management Courses (edX)
- Project Management Courses (Udemy)
- Applied Project Management by UC Irvine (Coursera)
- Free Project Management Training (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
The Best Project Management online training courses for the 2020 list was created by many professionals
Many professionals and project management masters have collected this record of Best Project Management online training courses for 2020. It combines both paid and free training courses to assist you in learning Project Management, and those courses are proper for novices, intermediate students as well as masters.
BVOP Business Value-Oriented Project Management (BVOP.org)
Business Value-Oriented Project Management (BVOPM) is a special modern discipline in modern Agile project management that has begun to take hold in many places around the world.
Delivering business value to projects is now more critical than standard classic old project management practices. You should definitely look at the ideas and practices of this exciting and valuable management. BVOP Certified Project Manager is a role that not only manages projects but also affects the overall organizational level.
BVOP has created a training format that you can prepare for as long as it takes. After you learn the matter, just start your online exam. Your certification package comes with a bonus of two free trial exams that allow you to test your knowledge and experience the real exam first. Taking the real exam is much easier.
- Modern project management discipline
- Advanced knowledge in multiple project and product concepts and practices
- Easy and simple training
- Free trial exams
- Agile methodologies from the modern world
- Understanding the true business value of products and organizations
Duration: Self-paced and online learning of free materials
Rating: 5 out of 5
Prepare for the Project Management Professional Exam (Brain Sensei)
Study key project management theories using an animated narrative and learn how to break the PMP exam. With simple to understand content, tests and many training topics, this is confirmed to be a pleasant training event.
The exercises are created using Articulate Storylines, an award-winning engine for designing great online courses and training materials.
Take the mobile-optimized lessons on your tablet or mobile phone.
The courses are different, interesting and very useful.
Study and clarify your difficulties with assistance from the instructors.
It is considered and distinguished by many as one of the best project management training exams online
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
PMP Exam Prep Seminar – PMBOK Guide 6 (Udemy)
Udemy provides this course that arrives tied with various talks, homework, and interactive sessions to support you break the PMP exam. Learn the project management method, remember the directions for earned value management, assume float for complicated projects, and much more. If you seek an affordable training course, then this is a nice course to sign.
- Earn 35 exam communication hours from a PMI Education Provider and partner.
- Perceive all the support required to pass the PMI project management certification exam.
- Balance and reverse methods, learning fields, ideas, and best systems.
- Explain the methods, plans, and data
- Every subject is incorporated elaborately with decent illustrations.
- Affordable course if the cost is a difficulty for you
Duration: 24.5 hours
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training (Grey Campus)
Created to follow the PMBOK Guide – the sixth edition, this training course comes outfitted with a multitude of training support. The program presents immersive classroom coaching, available real online education, and a fast self-learning approach, and you can decide the one that satisfies you the most suitable. The talks involve in-depth studies of the areas needed for the exam, aside from the extra tasks.
- Online courses provide complete videos, simulated quizzes and additional learning support designed by proficient partners.
- Improve your talents in the opening, preparing, producing, regulating, and finishing a project to reach particular purposes.
- Communicate with the professor and master from their knowledge.
- 120+ Practice tests + Exam working sessions + 35 Contact Hours Certificate
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Online PMP Certification Training (Master of Project Academy)
A different excellent online program that provides you with project management training is Master of Project Academy. Created by industry specialists, the training will assist you in settling for the certification examination. It also begins with example tests and hundreds of practice topics to encourage you for additional learning. Try this course and see why this program is described as so nice. We are posting some of the key features that reached out to help you choose.
- Examine the systems and methods for generating concepts for your project and putting them into operation.
- Trail and optimize different metrics, uncertainty and status parameters for guaranteeing steady progress.
- Study at your own pace whenever and anywhere you want, even if you work full time. Your time is valuable, so it is a nice feature.
- Receive the certification and get a job in every business you want
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
MicroMaster Program in Project Management (edX)
This is a MicroMaster Program administered by RIT for graduate-level people to equip them with a piece of great experience and abilities to grow a strong manager in any business. As it is a MicroMasters Program – it is covered with several various courses and a strong exam after finishing the education. With these courses, you’ll discover many different mechanisms and systems that can be practiced to manage the entire project management life cycle for a program – from its beginning to end. Also, you’ll be given a MicroMaster program document that will support you get a job as a project manager in the high dynamic industry.
– Obtain the knowledge to implement most useful applications beyond the diversity of enterprises and corporations
– Discover how to support the important tradeoffs of time, expense, and scope to match consumer expectations.
– Follow the exploration method of human and sociological perspectives, constitutional and administrative applications, technology and justification that impact projects’ victory in the business
– Understand about Project management lifecycle and global project management practices
– A study from the best teachers get support and help at each step of the MicroMasters’ course.
– Be the best in the global project management business with this training course
Duration: 1 year
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
Project Management Courses, Degrees & Certificates (Coursera)
It is innocent to assume that project management is one of the most wanted areas now. So if you need to start a profession in this field, then Coursera has organized a list of choices that can support you with the task. Dedication to the policies and systems and management courses particular to various topics such as software, technology, manufacturing and much more, along with speeches on essential circumstances before-mentioned as uncertainty, quality, companies, and acquisition are some of the important issues included on their platform. With enthusiastic discussions and astronomical evaluations, these benefits are obvious people’s preferences.
– Investigate the systems and methods for generating approaches for your project and putting them into operation.
– Discover to control accessories, software and cover techniques needed for continuous improvement and administration.
– Trail and optimize different metrics, risk and condition parameters for assuring continuous workflow.
– The videos are accompanied by tests and tasks that support you in aligning your clutch on the related subjects.
– Receive practical experience and achieve the graded homework to get the certification.
– The adjustable end dates enable you to study at your own velocity.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
University Project Management Courses (edX)
edX is a worldwide popular platform not only for project management training courses but for all major modern business fields. Examine the online courses and bachelor level presentations from major schools and organizations in project management.
Begin with an opening to the key ideas or concentrate on the administration for software, IT, development, or manufacturing projects. Go beyond the critical abilities in handling the proper instruments, means, and methods to take a project from start to closing. Simultaneously with this product on the individual difficulties of leading projects opposite various nations and businesses and perform compositions and communication flows to operate efficiently and productively in a global context.
–Breakdown the workflow into periods and distribute the responsibilities, respectively.
– Get started to the six sigma methodology and DMAIC method development movement.
– Work on the exams and homework to utilize the principles included in the videos.
– Some of the programs can be reviewed for free, and the certification can be combined for an extra cost.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Project Management Courses (Udemy)
Udemy is another large and popular project management training platform providing online courses around the world.
This platform offers you almost 1000 online training courses and tutorials to choose from and improve your project management experiences. The readings are split into several levels of complexity: novice, moderate, and master and can be taken based on our current knowledge ground. Some of the best options are starting project management, Agile certified exam preparation, PMP exam preparation, working with MS Excel and more. Ag the end, you will be able to utilize the gained awareness in suitable projects.
– No requirement to join in the novice level education.
– Examine methods to control and magnify projects as well as work on innovative approaches for more competent project management.
– Classify strong, testable client issues and implement focus on them.
– Increase your awareness in the profession from some of the world’s most immeasurable project and program managers and customize your systems as per demand.
– Talks + Reports + Downloadable materials + Full access forever.
– Offered at an affordable cost on the Udemy platform.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Applied Project Management by UC Irvine (Coursera)
If you are more exceeding a hands-on student and are considering searching for job chances in this area, then Applied Project Management by UC Irvine (Coursera) is the online project management course for you.
During the project-based learning program, you will discover to manage the progress of enterprises throughout the beginning, preparation, accomplishment, and ending of a project. Aside from this, you will additionally possess the chance to get hands-on and utilize popular means through the various steps of the project lifecycle. By the completion of the online course, you will be able to apply to suitable job offerings for a project manager.
– There are no specific requirements for that online training course and, therefore, can be registered by novices as well as skilled people.
– Try the homework and get proficient feedback from real masters.
– The ultimate capstone project allows integrating all the subjects studied throughout the lessons and apply them.
Duration: 4 courses, 6 weeks per course
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Free Project Management Training (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
Everyone knows Linkedin. It is a great source not only for recruiters but also for project managers as well. With almost 1000 various online pieces of training and courses, this platform presents you with a collection of choices that can encourage you to stay ahead in this fast-evolving discipline.
The courses are split into several levels of expertise and complexity, namely rookie, moderate, and superior. Some of the prime options are certification preparation, the top 10 misconceptions and how to avoid them, iterative processes, small projects, resources, and communication, learning the Gantt chart, and answering common project problems. You may take one or more open training courses online based on your knowledge level and qualifications.
– The full and accurate direction is presented to learn whereby to perform most of the talks and perform the tasks.
– The lessons can be archived for later use and the videos can be seen offline.
– Every part is accompanied by a test that encourages you to follow your current level of competence.
-The entire course and learning elements are open freely for the first thirty days after joining the course.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Project Management Cornell Certificate Program (Cornell University)
This certification curriculum debates about established policies and effective, hands-on means to manage prosperous project results. Study to define the scope of your projects adequately, set an important event, enhance the budgeting and implement supply allocation, and get it all completed at the right time and within the defined budget. Simultaneously with all beforementioned, you will additionally experience the agile methodologies and earned value management.
– Review the project management lifecycle and critical components.
– Produce a work breakdown composition and create a system to recognize duty span as well as a Gantt chart.
– Apply float learning for resolution forming and classify a significant pathway.
– Identify weaknesses in the calculation, consider PERT estimates and figure out the cause of risk in assignment durations.
– Read the PMBOK and practice with realistic exams to qualify for the real PMP exam.
Duration: 3 months, 3 to 5 hours per week
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Project Management – Plan and Organize Your Way To Success (Phoenix Edu)
The applications on this program are created in such a fashion so that there are opportunities for newcomers as well as seasoned project managers. The courses will train you for approved certification exams before-mentioned as PMP, CAPM, and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
There are both credit and non-credit programs as well as private certificate courses. The sessions will support you in achieving critical awareness and understanding of your next great adventure in project management.
– Evaluate, control and decrease project uncertainties. Master Risk management, in other words.
– Train and utilize management procedures for real business situations.
– Communicate with teachers and rivals, explain difficulties, and trade concepts.
– Lots of homework to train the theories included in the talks.
– Build the entire project and its elements.
– A collection of supplies and records to enhance the training adventure.
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
So these were the 11 Best Project Management training courses and Certification available online for 2020. We hope you got what you were looking for. Please you the comments form to ask questions and to share ideas. We will be glad to discuss them with you.
Top Project Management certifications for 2020
PGOV.org published its list of the best online project management certification programs late last year. The detailed information for each proposal is excellent. Each offer has an up-to-date and valid price.
In the article of the CIO.com American Media, you can also find an extensive list of the best project management certification programs: https://www.cio.com/article/3210765/top-project-management-certifications.html
TTNNews.com also hastened to publish their list of project management certification programs: Top online project management certification for 2020
You can also check out their collections and read the articles to get even more important and valuable additional information. Choosing a course and training is not easy and you can always have doubts, but we hope that we have provided you with valuable and useful material. We’d love to hear from you. We will answer all the questions.